KIIT College of Engineering ,Gurugram
Computer Science Engineering-2014-2018& 2015-2019 Batches
Highlights of the Placement& Other Placement Activities.
- For 2014-18 batch,21 Companies considered KIIT CSE students for placement
- Pay Package ranges from 1.2 to 8.0 lakhs per annum.
- Some students joined reputed companies like Infosys and Wipro technologies.
- 8 companies visited KIIT Campus for Placement Drive.
- For 2015-19 batch31 Companies considered KIIT CSE students for placement
- Pay Package ranges from 1.5 per annum to 12.0 Lakhs.
- Some students joined reputed companies like TCS India, WIPRO Technologies.
- 10 companies visited KIIT Campus for Placement Drive.
- Recruiters from varied sectors are connected to our campus and students are provided placement opportunities right from the month of September.
- Placement in KIIT is the culmination of On-campus & Off-campus placement drives.
- Placement Cell is connected to startups companies in NCR where KIIT students are getting good opportunities for the last 5 years where students get more exposure and chance to utilize their skills and grow better and faster.
- From 2015-19 batch, Ximi Haq has turned Entrepreneur and working with a Noida based company at the pay package of 12.0 Lakhs.
- Looking beyond the placement, the placement cell is also engaged with the corporate world for several non-recruitment avenues. The corporate talks, Guest lectures, Internships, workshops, and seminars on current topics are conducted.
- Topics such as Data Science, Ethical hacking, Digital marketing, Python, Networking, Artificial intelligence, Machine learning, Web designing, Software testing, Robotics, etc .are organized for students.
- In addition to the technical exposure, soft skills sessions are organized in the college and motivational talks are held as we invite motivational speakers. Topics such as CV designing, Group discussions, Mock interviews, Knowing- self, Communication Skills are done on a regular basis as part of their time table and by eminent experts from industries
- Visits to some companies/ Institutes are organized where sessions are conducted to give them live exposure.
Exposure is also given through webinar sessions for students.
- We continuously strive towards creating and building campus to corporate connect for our students and constantly work towards sustaining beneficial relationships with corporates.
- I would like to extend my gratitude to KIIT Alumni who are established in reputed companies and are helpful in giving valuable guidance to KIIT students and The College Administration for their continuous support.