KIIT College of Engineering
Report on FDP201X “Pedagogy for Online and Blended Teaching-Learning Process” by IITMumbai through A-VIEW on 16th& 17th September 2017
KIIT College of Engineering conducted the second synchronous interaction between participants of the course and the course instructors of FDP201x “Pedagogy for Online and Blended Teaching-Learning Procession 16th and 17th September 2017 at KIIT campus through A-VIEW mode.
The FDP at KCE was coordinated by Mr.Sajjan Dixit IITMumbai and Dr. Kanika Kaur & Mr.Sharvan Kumar, KIIT College of Engineering, Gurgaon.
No. of Participants: 22 faculty from DAV Institute of Technology & Management & Palwal and 3 faculty from YMCA, Gurgaon
No.of Associate Faculty: 12 from DAV Institute of Technology & Management, Palwal
Following lectures & and lab activities were conducted during the FDP:
- Peer Review and Mechanism to increase Collaboration- Dr. Sameer Sahasrabudhe
- Integrating videos and simulations in Teaching-Learning- Prof. Sridhar Iyer
- Moving from the 20th to 21st Century Teaching-Learning- Prof. Sahana Murthy
- Utilising Moodle for Higher Order Learning Outcome- Mr Jayakrishnan
Outcome of FDP:
- Collaborations created between students & teachers through Think-Pair-Share activities
- Teachers are learned how to engage students in their respective classes by the use ICT tools like interact through AVIEW, conducted quizzes& test through MOODLE, collaborative communities through WordPress used for design webpages etc . Such practices in the class make teaching-learning process more effective & interesting.
- Implementation of Flipped and Blended mode teaching learning process.